2023 Fundraising Minimums
- Ride five days (Full Tour): $3,700
- Ride four days: $3,100
- Ride three days: $2,500
- Ride two days: $1,900
- Ride one day: $1,300
- 350/350 Challenge: no minimum
2023 Fundraising Deadlines
- Riders’ fundraising minimums are due by 11:59pm on October 2, 2023. Those with a fundraising shortfall will be charged for the amount of the shortfall on October 3, 2023.
- Chapter donations to teams/riders are due to TREE Fund by September 10, 2023, along with direction from team captains on how team funds should be distributed.
- The fundraising campaign for 2023 will end on October 18, 2023. Donations can still be made up until that time.
Visit our Tour des Trees Participant Resources for a variety of tools to fuel your fundraiser.
Top 2023 Fundraisers
Live Event: (As of 5/18)
Paul Sellers- $17,150
Steve Geist- $2,500
David Gorden- $1,750
Em Roberts- $1,235
Hallie Dozier- $1,155
350/350 Challenge Participants: (As of 5/18)
Anna Heckman- $602
Jason Kruegel- $550
Patrick Anderson- $450
Tristan Fields- $450
Robert Swanson- $415
Fundraising and Donation Policies
- Donations are non-transferable between riders and non-refundable to donors.
- Donors who wish support a team, instead of a specific rider, may designate their gifts to the Team Kitty; the team’s captain will then allocate the gifts between the team’s members.
- The primary fundraising benefit of the Tour des Trees is to support current year payments on new grants and grants underway, and TREE Fund therefore respectfully requests that donors limit restrictions on their gifts made via Tour fundraising. Donors who still wish to support a TREE Fund endowment in lieu of current year payments on new grants and grants underway must specify that their donation is to be restricted to that fund at the time the donation is made, using the online “comments” option or the “memo” line of their check.
- Neither TREE Fund nor Tour riders have the authority to restrict donations made by others.
- Tour riders may not dictate that gifts they raise are to be restricted to a specific fund; only donors may do this.
- Donations cannot be retroactively restricted to a specific fund, even by the donor.
- Teams are encouraged to fundraise collectively (e.g. at Chapter events or through e-blasts soliciting donations to the team). Funds raised collectively will be posted to the team page as part of the Team Kitty. The team captain should notify TREE Fund by the deadline as to how team funds are to be distributed among team members.
- Only funds designated as team donations may be available for distribution among team members who fall short of their individual fundraising minimums. Check with your Team Captain for your Chapter’s policy.
- Only funds posted to individual fundraisers’ pages will count toward any individual fundraising promotion.
- Matching gifts count towards an individual fundraisers’ minimum only if TREE Fund has the matching gift in hand by the matching gifts deadline (September 10, 2023).
- In the event that the in-person event is canceled, riders will be switched to the virtual event and fundraising minimums will be eliminated.