Tree Research and Education Endowment Fund (TREE Fund) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to supporting scientific discovery and dissemination of new knowledge in the fields of arboriculture (the science of cultivating and managing trees in a landscape) and urban forestry. Since our inception in 2002, TREE Fund has awarded more than $4.5 million in funding to support:
- Scientific research on urban tree care issues
- Education programs related to trees
- Scholarships for students aspiring to be tree care professionals
TREE Fund is a charitable grant-making organization established to support urban and community forests, the utility rights of way that connect them, and the skilled professionals who plan, plant, manage and maintain them. Knowledge gained from TREE Fund research directly impacts tree care practices, arborists’ techniques and people’s lives every day.
Our work is made possible by the generous support of corporate, small business and community organization partners, as well as individual donors.
TREE Fund Lead Partners
- Chippers, Inc.
- ISA Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Iowa Arborist Association
- Kentucky Arborists Association
- Michael Grimm Landscape & Tree Service
- Minnesota Society of Arboriculture
- New England ISA
- New Jersey Arborists Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture
- New York State Arborists
- Penn Del ISA
- Urban Trees + Soils
- Western Chapter ISA