Tree Research and Education Endowment Fund (TREE Fund) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to supporting scientific discovery and dissemination of new knowledge in the fields of arboriculture (the science of cultivating and managing trees in a landscape) and urban forestry. Since our inception in 2002, TREE Fund has awarded over $3.9 million in funding to support:
- Scientific research on urban tree care issues
- Education programs related to trees
- Scholarships for students aspiring to be tree care professionals
Knowledge gained from TREE Fund research directly impacts tree care practices, arborists’ techniques and people’s lives every day. Our work is made possible by the generous support of corporate, small business and community organization partners, as well as individual donors.
TREE Fund Lead Partners
- Chippers, Inc.
- ISA Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Iowa Arborist Association
- Minnesota Society of Arboriculture
- New England ISA
- New York State Arborists
- Pacific Northwest ISA
- Urban Trees + Soils
- Western Chapter ISA