For the 2021 Tour des Trees, we will be following the recommended guidelines set forth by the CDC and local officials. While these guidelines may be updated at any time in accordance with recommendations by these groups, they currently involve the following:
- A copy of your COVID-19 vaccination card must be emailed in to Jonathan at email@example.com by August 16.
- You must receive a negative COVID-19 test within two weeks before showing up to the event.
- If you feel ill or are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- Riders will be required to wear masks at the hotel, during any planned or unplanned stops, and any time they are not able to social distance at least six feet from other people.
- Riders will not be required to wear masks while they are riding, but are encouraged to stay distant from each other while on their bikes.
- Volunteers and staff will also be required to wear masks at all times when engaging with other volunteers, staff, riders, sponsors, or people not connected to the event.
Riders will be asked to:
- Wear a mask or facial covering and submit to any and all temperature checks and demands to sanitize or wash hands in an effort to minimize risk of COVID-19 exposure.
- Practice social distancing at all times during the Tour des Trees event.
- Follow all CDC Guidelines and COVID-19 Safety Rules imposed by the TREE Fund.