The John P. White Fund was established in memory of Tour des Trees rider John White. John was a friend to everyone and had a passion for his work that brought him respect and admiration among his peers. The mission of this fund is to educate decision makers and the general public about the importance of quality urban forestry and to provide tools and resources for implementation. This fund intends to impact community tree health through:
- Good policy
- Collaborations with other organizations with similar goals
- Informed decision making in the urban planning process (including trees)
- Support of urban forestry programs
- Encouragement of tree stewardship
- Education of children about tree biology, the importance of trees, and tree stewardship
Please donate to the John White Fund via the Donate Now button on the right.